Facebook is the largest social network and continues to grow at a pace that is absolutely unheard of. Only 6% of small business are currently taking advantage of Facebook Advertising – and they are cashing in fast! That leaves 94% of business owners watching things go by while the competition crushes it. We are here to change that! We help local business owners and companies of all sizes find their customers online. We turn Clicks into Customers.
There are over 1.6 BILLION active users on Facebook regularly. Target a captive audience based on demographics, location, and other key criteria at any hour of the day. Due to changes in how Facebook’s newsfeed algorithms work, organic visibility has been reduced even when you’re posting with relevance and frequency, making Facebook Ads not just more important, but necessary to be seen.
Facebook advertising is right for any size business because you are able to truly target who sees your stuff. Knowing how to create an effective ad that speaks to your audience is key… it’s also where we come in and take the trial and error out of the equation.
We have perfected the way we run Facebook Advertisements for our clients over years of training, learning from experts, staying current and constantly keeping up with the latest and greatest in technology and tools in the marketplace. Now, in order to be successful with Facebook Advertising you must be clear on these 4 key ad components. (ALL FOUR at the SAME TIME Y’ALL)
What do you sell? Grab attention with a compelling offer. We’ve seen many companies advertise on Facebook with offers that are confusing. You must be clear, people. Make it easy to understand and buy… frictionless! Then we can have fun with converting to sales.
Who are you selling to? Define the person you want to target. Know thy audience! Create an avatar of the customer that buys your product or service. This may include age race, gender, location, interests, job title and many more criteria available for targeting.
Why should they buy from you? Build trust with your customers. You are selling the outcome, what they feel after they buy your product, service or whatever action you want them to take.
Why should they buy right now? Drive immediate action. You need to light the fire under people to purchase right now! People love to procrastinate. So give them a reason not to, make it scarce, limited quantity, ending tomorrow… you get the picture.
Facebook Advertising can be an expensive guessing game on your own. We understand and optimize Facebook Campaigns daily, so go ahead and leave it up to us. We strategize for our customers as if your business was our business. We want to see you grow.
Yucky, no, not for Facebook campaigns. We drive results and you may never want to leave us.
Well, why not? We are experts at this. Proven time and time again across industries. We are thought leaders and our articles and blogs appear and get re-posted on major websites like Intuit, FitSmallBusiness, Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, Convince and Convert, 60 Second Marketing and many major resource blogs.
Yes, it’s free for serious business owners or marketers. We get booked daily so, inquire now and set your appointment. Click here, or call us at 1-818-865-1267. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message at extension 110 for Rahul Alim.