We’re giving away a scholarship to two lucky students for $1,000 each!
Here’s what you need to know before you apply:
- Students (U.S. residents or permanent residents only) currently attending a college or junior college, who will still be enrolled by the Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Scholarship December 1st notification date.
- We are offering the Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Scholarship to those interested in the digital marketing space.
- APPLICATION ESSAY:
- Submit a 400-500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- Describe what you plan on doing after you graduate from college as it relates to digital marketing, and why.
- What are some clever or innovative ways to foster customer-business relationships online?
- How can social media help business students?
- A recipient will be selected at the sole discretion of executives from Custom Creatives based on the most compelling, informative, original essay.
- This is an annual scholarship, and applications are due by May 31st.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified by email and announced publicly via Custom Creatives Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you’re interested in applying for this scholarship, please complete the form below. Make sure to include your full legal name, name of the college you currently attend (or will attend), your major or concentration, and your essay. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Follow Custom Creatives on Facebook and Twitter to find out who is awarded the scholarship.
This scholarship was established by Rahul Alim, CEO of Custom Creatives, an entrepreneur and digital marketing veteran who started in the field in 2002 and founded Success Marketing Solutions, Inc. in 2004 and Custom Creatives in 2006 to deliver high quality graphic/web design and online marketing services to clients and partners. Custom Creatives would like to support the next generation of students interested in various aspects of the ever-changing, fast-growing Digital Marketing industry.
Disclaimer: all content submitted by students will be Custom Creatives’ property under this program. If we choose to include submitted content in promotional or educational content elsewhere, we will attribute author credit.
It is the applicant’s sole responsibility to follow their universities policies and procedures about accepting a private scholarship. Custom Creatives will have no liability whatsoever as a result of accepting our scholarship.