Share This Infographic on Your Site! Copy/Paste
Video will account for 79% of global internet traffic by 2020
Why add Video to Your Marketing Campaign?
- You can see a 157% increase in organic traffic by including videos on your site.
- Videos on retail sites kept visitors an average of 2 minutes longer, converted 30% more and increased the average ticket sale by 13%.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- 1 in 4 consumers actually lose interest in a company if it doesn’t have video.
- An optimized video increases the chance of your brand being on the front page of a Google search engine result by 53 times!
- 85% of customers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- 1200% more shares – According to Brightcove, social video generates 100% more shares than text or images combined.
- YouTube: More than 5 billion video views are watched each day
- Facebook: Around 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day
So What Makes a Good Video?
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Around 90% of videos are watched on mobile phones, so the brands should make sure they use a mobile-first approach
- Ideal aspect ratio should be 16:9
- Optimize captions and comments with hashtags
- Adding one hashtag in the caption results in 12% more engagement
Ideal length of a video on YouTube is less than 5 min. If you are planning to increase the length, the content in the video should be highly engaging.
Best place for a call to action (CTA) on a YouTube video is the 30 second mark.
Facebook users like use funny videos, DIY tips, unboxing videos, product promotions and heartwarming cause videos.
85% of videos are played without sound on Facebook. Create videos in which the audio is a peripheral, not a core feature. Use subtitles and overprints.