For a long time, marketing specialists have hailed video as the future of marketing. Well, all indications are that the future is here if you look at marketing statistics. A report by Google says that by 2020, 82% of internet traffic will be video-driven. Now that 33% of clients start looking for a lawyer online, video marketing for lawyers is no longer an option, but a necessity for your law firm. Any law firm looking for high conversion and increased brand awareness, client trust, and high visibility must consider video in their marketing strategy.
According to the State of Video Marketing 2018, 83% of marketers believe that video is growing in importance. What’s more, a recent report shows video marketing will increase revenues for a law firm by an average of 300%.
This means if you have high-quality video content, your clients will easily find you, which in turn leads to higher conversion on your website. As a lawyer, these numbers should give you some food for thought when planning for your marketing strategy.
Video is the best performing content on social media. Facebook posts with a video generate some 59% more engagement than other post types. According to Twitter, tweets with video attracted 10x more engagements than Tweets without video. A survey by Google’s Consumer Insights showed that 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television.
A comprehensive report by Aberdeen Group paints a similarly positive picture for video marketing. Businesses that use video for marketing gain on average 66% increase in qualified leads, 3x the growth in company revenue, 54% more growth in brand awareness and 40% greater decrease in customer acquisition costs.
Considering that 74% of consumers visit a law firm’s website to take action according to a Google Legal Services Study of 2015, it is time to start leveraging video content.
1. The versatility of video content: You can use video productions to achieve several goals, including educating potential clients, selling your brand, informing clients of new legal developments in pertinent cases, and much more.
2. Affordability: Compared to traditional print and electronic media, online video productions are cheaper. If your law firm wants to cut on marketing costs while at the same time, meeting marketing targets, it is time to consider using video marketing attorney content.
3. Distribution channels: You have multiple distribution channels for your videos, including social media networks, your law firm’s website, blogs, and other platforms.
4. Retargeting marketing: If you have noticed high bounce rates and poor conversion on your website, you can use custom video to target your clients. Video is the best tool to retarget potential clients and boost conversion.
5. Easy sharing: In a world where most of your potential clients are online, you need to create marketing content suitable for sharing. Video content is readily shared online and this makes it easier to build brand visibility.
6. High ROI: Video marketing for lawyers boasts the highest ROI compared to all other marketing techniques. It is cheap to produce videos, yet their effectiveness guarantees higher conversion on your website.
To get the best out of law firm video production, you need to identify a reliable production firm. Seek referrals and recommendations and ask for sample video productions. The best video producers will listen to you and bring your ideas to life in the production.
These marketing professionals help create the content, produce the video and assist with distribution.
Video marketing for your law firm is a smart strategy to gain an edge in this competitive industry. It is a flexible, affordable, measurable and popular marketing strategy that will boost your law firm’s visibility. High-quality video productions also earn your firm trust and with some creativity in content creation, you will make your legal services friendlier.