For small businesses with local customers, local SEO means optimization for real-world, nearby customers.
Most searches for new goods and services start online; that means that even if your customer is next door, they may travel miles away because they found your competitor online instead of your business.
Don’t let that happen! Get your local SEO factors squared away for your business. Follow these guidelines below…
INFOGRAPHIC (Click to Tweet)
Click to Tweet
- Local SEO is among the most important online marketing techniques for local businesses.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
- Take control of local listings & directories.
- Optimize your pages for clarity of product/service and location.
- Get positive customer reviews!
- Publish content that matters to your audience.
- Engage online – customers reward businesses that are active on social media.
Share This Infographic on Your Site! Copy/Paste