Every modern business owner will soon have no choice—you must have a strong mobile online presence, not just for helping out your mobile customers, but for getting found by them in the first place!
Responsive web design can ensure that not only is your website readable for mobile users, but optimized for the mobile experience.
How does responsive design help businesses? See the infographic below.
INFOGRAPHIC (Click to Tweet)
Click to Tweet
- If your website is not mobile, you will lose the race.
- One out of every three sales will fail when a business’s website isn’t mobile friendly.
- Declutter your pages by using icons.
- Use mobile-optimized pages for faster load times.
- Keep the core content simple and to the point.
- What it boils down to: User Experience.
Share This Infographic on Your Site! Copy/Paste