A landing page is pretty much the ultimate yes or no for your customers: they either purchase or they don’t. But it’s not entirely up to them. You can do your part to help your landing page bounce fewer visitors and convert more leads.
Follow these ten top tactics when designing your landing page to help increase conversion rates and drive more sales at the source!
Click to Tweet
- Keep things simple. Less is more.
- Include only one offer on the page.
- Include a headline, a description, a supporting image, and a form.
- Highlight the benefits. Bullet points are your friend.
- Emphasize the CTA. Make it as big as you can without ruining the page’s design.
- Omit your normal site navigation. Don’t distract them with other places to go. Focus.
- Use a video if you can.
- Don’t ask for too much information. Use the shortest form you can get away with.
- Add a privacy message. Let them trust you with their personal info.
- Include social media sharing buttons. Sharing is caring, especially on a thank-you page…
Share This Infographic on Your Site! Copy/Paste